Friday, June 8, 2007

Cracked Glass

First things first.
I have a serious ice cream addiction going on. Not with just any old ice cream, it has to be Breyers Bubble Yum ice cream (http://www.breyers.com/products/product.cfm?u=77567-26401&b=1)! I love it so much, you HAVE to try it, you will not be sorry. We bought it for our 3 year old neice to try and she didnt want any so my daughter and I tried it and are we ever glad we did:) You just have to try it. Oh and did I mention it is "light" ice cream??? It even gets better, huh??
Now onto some stampin' stuff now that the shoppin' is out of the way;)

I got home last night and my husband reminded me that it was his sister's birthday, oops! I mean, I love making cards for people for their birthday and I forgot all about her birthday??

Anywho...

My sister-in-law loves the beach and palm trees so Balmy Breezes was the best choice for her card. I also really wanted to try the Cracked Glass technique and since I just got some Glazzy Glaze embossign powder I was all set to go!

I put 3 layers of the Glassy Glaze on my card and I think that was the perfect amount:)


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Balmy Breezes (SU!)

Cardstock (SU!): Old Olive, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White.

Ink: Versamark, Burnt Umber (Palette), Creamy Caramel (SU!)

Other: SU! Pastels, Glassy Glaze Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Twill Tape, Circle Punch, Silver Eyelet, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, Tombow Mono Multi

Thanks for lookin' and have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. This is an awesome card!! I love this set and I really like your cracked glass!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jimmi! Welcome to blogging. Lookin' good so far. I LOVE this card. The cracked glass looks great and I love the coloring behind the tree. Great hemp and tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous, Jimmi! Your SIL is gonna looooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous looking card! Love the colors and great layout! Great cracked glass! And bubble gum ice cream has and always will be my top fav! It's hard to find and I didn't know Breyers made any! Breyers is the bomb! Thanks for the info! Now off on a mad search to find some, somewhere!!!!
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!