Monday, June 11, 2007

My Stamping Confession, What's Yours??

Here is my confession:

I am a MESSY stamper! I mean I can make this huge mess while making just 1 or 2 cards. I don't know why but I always feel like I have to pull everything out and leave it out. That's the real problem. I probably didn't clean up from the stamping I did before this on Saturday...

So, what's your stamping confession??? I wanna know, mostly to take away some of the guilt, KWIM??

Here's the evidence:




And some stamping, too.
Here are the Father's Day cards for my dad and my father-in-law. The origami shirt was an SCS challenge last week (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254439) and I finally got to try it out on Saturday.

The 2nd shirt is a full-size card and I noticed that idea on one of my favorite blogs Stampowl's Studio (http://stampowl.blogspot.com/). Frances was one of the hostesses during SCS's Virtual Stamping Weekend last month and so was I, so we have gotten to know each other through that and through some chatting we've been doing on SCS (can you tell I love SCS?).

Anywho, here they are and I hope you like them!


Supplies Used:

SU! Designer Paper, Spring Showers, So Saffron cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, buttons, SU! stamp set Everyday Flexible Phrases and All Year Cheer.



10 comments:

  1. The cards are adorable!

    My confession is that I am too neat of a stamper. I must have room to work and when I finish something I put it away. It severely cuts back on the time I have to stamp. But my craft area is also my dining room so I try to keep it somewhat neat.......I wish I could be a little more messy like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My confession is that I like buying the stuff more then using it! I just got a $300 order in and I haven't used any of it, I hjavent even taken it out of the box yet! I've had it for over a week now!
    My other confession is that I wish I had half the creativity my sister has! (Jimmi)

    Love ya sista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm do I have a confession????? Only thing I can think of is I am totally addicted but then you knew that right. I do try and tidy up after a stamp session because my area is next to my kitchen so can be seen by everyone. Oh I thought of a confession - I prefer to only make cards using stamps I own - I know I can get lots of images from others but I rarely use them.

    BTW - I loved both your shirt cards, thanks also for mentioning my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri aka sherristampsalotJune 11, 2007 at 7:04 PM

    My confession: I must buy more than "one"...ribbons, brads, paper. etc... Can't leave the store with just one!! Love your Father's Day cards! And the WMsbg Shoebox swap info is posted...will send you a link shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My confession is that I'm too neat when it comes to stamping. I have to put everything away after each card, and get out just what I need for the next project. I wish I was that anal about my house but oh well, Can't win 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the same way. I make such a mess when I stamp, and then I don't clean it up till I'm ready to stamp again. =). Love the shirt cards by the way. I've got to try one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My confession is that I'm jealous of people like Jimmi and their talent. I just love these cards. You have a great blog going here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these shirt cards! I am making one today...cuz I am probably the only person left on the planet who hasn't made one yet!! Welcome to blog land! My confession is I like you am VERY messy! I can't even walk in my craft room right now, the floor is covered!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My confession: I'm neurotic in the fact that I have something in one of the color families, I have to have everything that's made with that color family.

    I love the way your shirts turned out. The DS paper looks great for them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, your table looks neat to me!! Sad, I know. Love those shirt cards. My other confession ....

    I spend way more than I should. However, I don't think that is much of a secret!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!