Friday, June 29, 2007

New In-Colors, Yippee!!

I just recieved my latest Stampin' Up! order with some of the new In Colors in it! I got the inkpads for Groovy Guava (my predicted favorite!), Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi. I also got the In Color assorted cardstock.

This card is for SCS Sketch Challenge #130

If anyone can explain to me how to get the url to show up as words I would appreciate it...I cant seem to figure that out!!
THANK YOU, FRANCES FOR HELPING ME OUT HERE!!


Supplies: Sweet Shapes and All In a Row stamp sets; Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate and Shimmery White cardstock; Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate and Basic Black classic ink; Signo white gel pen, Sakura quickie glue pen, dazzling diamonds.

2 comments:

  1. Jimmi

    to create your link you wanted - type in the name you want to call the link, highlight it and then if you look at the tool bar at the top you have a place to click on to enter the url it is next to the text box. If you can't see it make sure you are in compose mode not html mode. just enter the url into the box that comes up and ok and you are done!

    Great card btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi, we must be related because Guava is my new favorite color too! Shh, don't tell anyone, but I like it better than Cool Caribbean. :p I love your card btw, its adorable and the colors are great! Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!