Friday, July 20, 2007

and Some Shopping!!

The name of my blog is Stampin' and Shoppin' for a reason, you know ;)
If you know anything at all about Splitcoaststampers then you know there are a bunch of crazy, shoppin' women over there! The latest craze is this site called Frugalities. There deal is that everyday they have a different discount on their site.
I have now made 2 purchases from them in the past 2 weeks, 1st time it was 49% off and the 2nd time it was 45% off! How cool is that? I got primas and Basic Grey paper for almost nothing!!
Some of this stuff is for my sister who lives at an FPO in Italy and can't get anything shpped to her there so it isnt as bad as it looks!
Here are a few pictures of my 2 orders combined:
(ps- if you are my DSS then you are getting some of this stuff so act surprised!!!)
The picture above is of everything all together. There are Primas, Basic Grey, Autumn Leaves stamps, Stickles, some page protectors, chipboard, brads and Making Memories 6x6 pads!

Cute huh??

I have no idea what I am going to do with that many Prima flowers...?!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You are the stampin' Shopper! I hope you have fun with all your new stuff. If you can't figure out what to do with all those primas you can give some to a stamping friend... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, your goodies are soooo pretty! I highly suggest canning jars for all your pretty primas. ;) I might have to check out that site, I've been holding off but your pretty pics aren't helping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I love all your buys. I will have to check out this forum. It sounds just right for me. You know you can always share those primas with your stamping friends like Sherry said....just kidding. Have fun with your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! The word "envious" doesn't begin to describe my reaction to this picture. Your goodies are scrumptious! I hope I'm your little sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had fun shopping! You can never have enough primas!
    I'd like to nominate you as a ROCKIN' GIRL BLOGGER!
    http://desperatestamper.blogspot.com/2007/07/i-rock.html

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!