Sunday, July 15, 2007

Finally!

Finally, I did nothing but stamp and shop for about 12 hours yesterday!!!
Remember I told you "all" (lol) about the Shoebox Swap that I was participating in, hosted by 2 SCSers sherristampsalot and pnindazz??
Well here are my rewards for all my hard work:

Everyone brought fabulous cards to make, don't ya think???
I had so much fun I could barely stand it:) We stamped and ate brownies and Reeses Pieces and Dominos pizza! I met a bunch of new people and just had the best time!

Here is my project that I brought to the swap, it is a giftcard holder:

I can't say how to make it, just yet, but I can say THANK YOU to Jenn Balcer and direct you to her FAB blog where you can learn more (soon) about this project that she created and so generously shared with me, just one of her many adoring fans...! JENN BALCER
Now onto the rest of the day cause it wasnt all about stampin' ;)...

We left the SBS and decided to hit a big stamping/scrapping store that is in Williamsburg, since we were there, right?? So we went there and got a few things. I got the Essential Glue Pad which I have no idea what I needed it for I just knew that I did. We then hit ULTA because I had to have my lipgloss and we were in the area, so to speak. Then we went to Cracker Barrel which I just love, YUM:) Then we went to a Ben Franklin store on the hunt for Stickles, didnt find any but I did find 2 new bracelets for a watch that I have that has those interchangable bracelets, KWIM? Then I had to have Cold Stone Creamery and Sherry had to pee so we had to stop, right??? Then we finally headed home.

It was a blast and I can't wait until I can get together again with my new and some old stamping friends!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you were a stamping fool yesterday! Sounds like you all had a blast...now I just wish I lived closer to Williamsburg. I'm glad you're back to stamping, and got some yummy lipgloss...a girl has priorities after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your awesome creations, Jimmi. Sounds like you all had a great time. Wish I could've been there to join in all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Glad you enjoyed it, Jimmi! I love your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri aka sherristampsalotJuly 15, 2007 at 10:19 PM

    Glad you had fun! :) Those are the first pics I've seen from it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!