Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Waitin' on Mr. Brown...

Well, what do you think?
I added some music to my blog. If you speakers aren't on, turn them on:)
I have to forewarn you that there is a song with a naughty word in it so if you hear it don't be offended, we're all adults, right?? Cause I know no kids would want to look at my blog!

Most importantly, I am waiting for my 1st order from the new SU! Fall-Winter Collection Catalog to get here. It shold be here today since I was very naughty and used the 2nd Day Air option for my shipment...it's only $20 and I deserve it, right???

Anywho, when it gets here I have to get right to preparing for a Shoebox Swap in Williamsburg, VA, that I am in on Saturday with some SCSers. But first I will take a few pictures of everything for you "all" (haha) to see!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about the "naughty" word. I have my speakers on all the time and my kids are always near the computer. I would love to check out your blog often but can't have them listening to that, right? Is there a way where you can have the music so it isn't automatically playing? That is how I have it set on my blog. That way your viewers have the choice. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool music Jimmi...goes along with your super cool pic. I uploaded to my blog this morning and I didn't have any issues with typing in a subject. Its must've started after I did mine. (yes, I was up early today)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jimmi! Cool pic and I love the music, too! Can't wait to see your new SU stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, I don't have my speakers on. Thanks for the little laugh, I thought is was funny you that you used "fast" shipping on your order. Can't wait to see the cards with your new toys!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!