Monday, July 2, 2007

Groovy Goodness

OMG! I love, love, love the new In Color, Groovy Guava!! I also think that I love the new stamp set, Pick a Petal! I wasnt too sure about it when I ordered it but since I love flowers I figured I had to have it, right? I also heard a little bit of chatter on SCS about how hard it is to stamp, etc. but I found it to be pretty easy to work with (granted I have only picked it up one time...)!

On this card I used All In a Row to make the background since I dont have any ribbon or other accessories to match the Groovy Guava, I had to be creative;)
Here is my 1st creation with Pick a Petal:

My next subject of discussion is the new Stampin' Up catalog, which can be found here:
http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=14bdb1f4-5db1-4fd5-b0a0-d097d3e07483&storeid=1038724&circularid=10999


My first reaction is "Holy Cow, I need another full-time job to pay for all this stuff I want", after I managed to control myself, I placed my 1st little order and I am now just waiting with bated breath for it to come to mama...

Of course I'll let y'all know when it gets here...

5 comments:

  1. You are too funny Jimmi! I love you PaP card so much...it uses *our* favorite color!

    I'm waiting for you to get your goodies and show me some fun stuff so I know what I want to order. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card & Cute blog, I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just tagged you on my blog: http://stampowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey!!!
    you have a blog - i did not know
    and a good one too!!! hehehehe
    i just found it.

    you have a new reader. :-)
    love what you make

    have a nice day
    claudia
    aka claudiafromgermany

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!