Thursday, July 5, 2007

I have been tagged...

By StampOwl (Frances)! I have only been blogging for a few weeks and this is my second time...I am either loved by all my fans (roflmao) or I am fresh bloggin meat...but I am grateful anyway!!!

Here's what I have to do for this tagging game:

1) I must post 7 random things about me:

- I totally love all reality tv shows and All My Children
- I like Britney Spears music
- I let my dog kiss me on the mouth (yes, seriously)
- I love making out with my husband
- I am bossy
- I'm a shopaholic
- I have 17 pairs of flip-flops

2) Tag 7 other bloggers (I can only think of 6 right now):
- Working and Stamping
- Chaos Among Us
- Make it Scrappy
- Musings of an Addict
- Confessions of a Ribbon Addict
- Parrish Family in Italy

3) Post Rules & the bloggers I tagged here.

4) Leave tagged bloggers comments on their web sites so that they know they have been tagged

Ok, that's all for tonight. I need to get back to "Hey Paula" on Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!