Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Now what???

I have all these new toys to play with and absolutely no motivation to play! What in the world is wrong with me?? I have this swap that I told you "all" about yesterday that is on Saturday that I havent done a bit of planning for. And what did I do last night after I took this picture...??? I watched that new singing show called "The Singing Bee" and "Kathy Griffin, my Life on the D List".
Did I stamp? No! Did I even think about stampin?? No!
I think I seriously have a problem, hope it goes away soon!
All delivered on the 10th, 2 orders:
In the Spotlight, Vases in Vogue, Boatloads of Love, Just Like You, Block Party, Fabulous Flowers, Wing It, So Many Sayings (Hostess Set), Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate Stitched Ribbon, 5-Petal Flower Punch, 1/2 inch circle punch, Light Pink Taffeta Ribbon and Round Crystal Brads in Ice.

Now if you have any great ideas for me as to how I should dive into this pile of stuff, please share!!!

6 comments:

  1. That's some awesome stuff, Jimmi! I have the same problem with lack of motivation whenever I get a lot of new things all at once. It's just too overwhelming. What to pick up first? If it would help, you can send some of it my way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I play with boat loads of love and you can go make something chocolate?!?
    LOL
    Have a Happy Day!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUST STAMP! You have wonderful things inside of you. . . let them OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jimmi, that a bunch of gorgeous stamps you have there. Pick just one set and start CASEing away. Even if you CASE exactly, it'll get you stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! look at all that awesome stuff! I see Fabulous Flowers! I "almost" got that one because I LOVE the dare To be fabulous sentiment....maybe next order!
    Hope you feel creative soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I found your blog from SCS Die cut stamps thread! Nice blog, your writing makes me LAUGH!!
    See, if these stamps were all die cuts, theyd be mounted already!!! haha (OK so I know you prolly have them cut by now....lol)
    Inkalicious/Tandra

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!