Sunday, July 29, 2007

What Jimmi Needs...

Since I don't stamp anymore, I was blurfing (I think that means blog surfing...I hope) and I came across one of my fav blogs Pink Tulle with Feathers and Sequins. Shannan or (steubner on SCS) is super sweet and a very talented stamper:)
A recent post on her blog was about what you get when you go to google and type in "your name + needs". So I went and typed in "Jimmi+Needs" and the following VERY random things came up:
1. Jimmi needs a father figure (I'll have to talk to dad about this one)
2.Jimmi needs some steadiness
3.Jimmi needs cough medicine
4. Jimmi, we need the help of ordinary people like you
5. Jimmi needs to keep a fire extinguisher near by
6. Jimmi is wise cracking, charming and a sharp dresser
7. Jimmi went to a very tragic gay pride in Phoenix....

I think that if I had typed in "Jimmy" instead of "Jimmi" I may have come up with some better sentences but that's not my name:)

Have a great day everyone (like there are tons of people that even know about this blog...;))

Maybe I'll go shopping today...

But before that my daughter and I did the above with her name:
1. Rachel needs to have blush that is very bright and colorful
2. Rachel Needs Some Good Thoughts
3. Rachel needs help when she enters Manhattan's meat-packing district to help three transvestite hookers find out who murdered one of their friends
4. rachel needs 2 get over herself and she needs 2 do it NOW
5. Rachel needs to refer to Web sites, manuals, and a variety of documentation
6. Rachel Needs Your Help
7. I dont think Rachel needs to change herself in the least, she is cute and she knows how to dress.

Ok since Rachel is 15 these are too funny and some are very true! Except #3...don't know where that came from at all!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. OMG...that is hilarious Jimmi! I'll have to try that out tomorrow. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok~ So I just happened to be drinking the night I did it, and many links about joining some AA group came up for mine!
    Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am ROFLMAO! # 3 definitely is strange for Rachel.......kind of scary. I am going to have to try this out. I have seen it also on Stampin Sunny Chicks blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how funny! I didn't even know you mentioned me 2 weeks ago...Hugs! I'm loving the one about the Meat Packing Plant and the gay pride...this game is always good for a nice laugh!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!