Monday, August 13, 2007

You like me, you really like me!!!

Well, as long as I am giving away something...
I went to this random number generator here:
http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html

and plugged in the numbers 1 thru 30 (there were a few multi posts but I only counted 1 to be fair) and the winning number is............
11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle or eliotstamps as she is known on SCS is the lucky winner!

You will be recieving 1 yard of each of my new ribbon colors and my whole share of sueded 5/8 inch ribbon from one of Jody's previous shares (suede ribbon info)! Girl, you are going to be rolling in the ribbon, just be sure to keep it away from Eliot!!!

I just need your address to send it to you!

Thank you everyone for checking out my humble little blog and please come back to see what I am working on!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Michelle! Can't to see what you make with all that yummy ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michelle!!!! You and Eliot are going to be in ribbon heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! CONGRATULATIONS Michelle! You hit the mother-load of ribbon! Enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited!!!! Thank you Jimmi - this is so generous of you. I promise to protect it from Eliot!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!