Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Coffee Confirmed Here Too...

Last month on Jody's blog she posted a link to a survey to take and possibly become eligible for a free Senseo Coffee Pod System.

So I took the survey since this type of coffee maker is perfect for me because I am the only one that drinks coffee in the house (wierdo's I know). Anywho, I got an email that I was eligible to recieve the coffee "system", paid the shipping ($15) and my new toy arrived today.


This is the coffee system I recieved (along with one package of the coffee pods):

Check out this link to take the survey for yourself and possibly recieve this cool toy yourself:
http://www.sharesenseo.com/q6/1.jsp;jsessionid=66CCAAD12D59F25321A97B9746708917

In my box I also recieved about 5 coupons to give out for $20.00 off the purchase of any Senseo Coffee System, so if you don't qualify by taking the survey, email me that you want to coupon to get one and I will send it to you:)

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. OH GOOD! I am glad you got one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, glad you got one, I didn't get it for some reason....Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this a couple of weeks ago, and got confirmed, but forgot about it. I went back and the link is invalid now, oh well. That's super that you got one, I used to have one and loved it, but DH broke it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS - I just got a confirmation to get one for just the S&H fee....I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did this when they did the survey the first time around. I was surprised they that actually sent one to me since I said I don't drink coffee. I just wanted it for when we have guests visiting because otherwise we had no coffee pot.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!