Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Hand Has Been Forced

By Kim, my good SCS friend, to post to my blog...I was tagged by her here at her blog: Kim Muhl. Oh, and it's a wild one, too. A tag that I have never seen so let me share!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Chief Honda

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Bubble Gum Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) J-MAY (sounds fly to me!! NOT!)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Purple Dog

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Lee New London (had to use my old middle name before I dropped it when I got married, it sounds better than Pritchard New London...)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) MAYJI

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The") The Pink Margarita

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Tommy Jack ... almost as cool as Ricky Bobby, huh??

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Spirit Candy Corn (sorry, candy corn is all I can think about right now!)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names ) Leola Eugene (I know, my poor parents...!)

Now I have to tag 2 other bloggers....Since I love Jenni's blog and she hasn't posted since way before me, i'll tag her and see if I can prod a post out of her! And my friend Sherry hasnt posted a like a year or two (lol), i'll tag her too and she'll be mad and she wont post but she'll get over it!

Thanks Kim, I needed the push!

3 comments:

  1. These are funny!! Its about time you posted something on this ole blog of your's. ;) Luv ya chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jimmi- pretty good names!! My superhero name is Purple Margarita- should we become a Dynamic Duo??? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spirit Candy Corn??? That's hilarious! Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!