Monday, October 22, 2007

What a weekend!!!

I am home from my exciting stamping adventure all over the East Coast! Well not really but it feels like it;)

I drove to see Kimme (MelenaPrincess) in MD, stayed the night to recharge and then we drove up to PA to meet up with Kim (nutsymuhl) for the Mini-VSN night, which was Friday night and if you missed it, that's ok cause you have plenty of time to play just click here: Mini-VSN

So, Friday night we stamped at the hotel Kimme and I stayed in which was really, really nice, (great recommendation Kim), and went to this fabulous grocery store Wegmans (?) to get dinner. They have this delicious, fancy buffet type thing with Chinese food, subs, pizza, even prime rib, crab cakes and fish n chips! I had the fish n chips, Kim had the crabcake dinner and Kimme had the Chinese food and it was all delicious!

On Saturday morning Kimme and I went to Kim's so we could all go shopping and out to lunch. We were on a mission for Copic markers since Kim let us try them out on Friday night and now we just had to have them (yes, it is all Kim's fault, honey...). We went to Dick Blick and got our Copics!!!! I erally only meant to get about 10 or so, so I have no idea how I ended up with 24 of them...?? It was so exciting, I've never been that excited to spend that much money...

Then we went to the mall and ate lunch and Ruby Tuesdays, shopped a little, went to AC Moore got some more stamping goodies, like the new Queen and Co. felt flowers and some pretty paper, etc...

Then came the sad part where we had to leave Kim and head back to reality : (

I stayed at Kimme's Sat. night and headed home on Sunday morning. I had such a fun time and would definitely do it again in a minute and I cant wait until I see the Kim's again!

The best part of the whole trip is that we all felt like we were old friends! We have been chatting with each other for so long that we just got along like we'd known each other forever! I highly suggest that if you have the chance to get together and stamp with someone you met on SCS you do it! It was so much fun!!

and here we are (Kimme, Me and Kim):

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it all worked out and you had such a nice time together. Thanks for sharing a pic of my three Fab Friends. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care what you say, Jimmi- I am going next time! It sounds like you guys had soooo much fun! And I am sure it really WAS all Kim's fault you HAD to get all those markers.....yeah, sure.....because you always behave yourself when you shop.....mmmhhmmm...... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!