Sunday, November 4, 2007

Am I Dreaming????

I woke up this morning late as usual for a Sunday, start making breakfast, log onto the computer, go back to making breakfast, come back to the computer to see some friends trying to IM me and all these private messages on SCS that I am the Featured Stamper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298192

This is the HUGEST stamping moment in my little stamping life!

Thank you Beth (MyPrecious) for picking me today!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jimmi! Your cards are wonderful, your gallery is wonderful. I enjoyed spending time with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, jimmi! just found your blog, and i'm so excited! love your work,and was so pleased to see you as the fs today! i would love to include you in my blogroll if you wouldn't mind. check it out, and then let me know ~ thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jimmi, glad you were the featured stamper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi, you SOOooooo deserved this honor! I couldn't be happier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news, Jimmi! I'm excited for you. I hope it's not just a Sunday thing, cuz I plan to play along today. But which card to pick? I love everything you've made :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you, Jimmi Girl! I'm so happy and excited for you, as you know. You deserve only good things...I hope the rest of your week go as well as Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. whooo hooo - you awesome girly

    ReplyDelete
  8. You Rock!! I'm so happy for you1

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was so much fun to CASE your cards, Jimmi. I finally had an excuse. hee hee. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn McVey (dawnsing)November 15, 2007 at 9:39 PM

    Congrats Jimmi -- that is definitely huge!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!