Saturday, November 24, 2007

I Love Black Friday!!!!!!

I think this may have been one of my most successful Black Friday's ever:)

I shopped for 16 hours in the past 2 days and I just loved it. I got up at 3:30 am on Friday and got home at 1:30 pm, then went back out at about 2:30 for a few more hours. I hit Walmart first, then waited in line at Target at 5:30 am, then went to Starbucks to refuel, went to Kohl's, then Chic-fil-a to refuel again and then to the Mall to New York and Company, Victorias Secret (had to get the free Super Model bag!!), Macy's, Sears, JcPenney and every other little store in the Mall! On the way home I made a detour to Michael's just to make sure I wasnt missing anything. Then I went home for the day, I thought, but I got the wrong Barbie Princess Throne for my neice so I had to go back to Target so my sister in law and I went back and what do you know, we found more great deals that we needed!
I was very successful and got everything that was on my list and MORE!

I hope everyone else was as successful as I was on Friday!

Today I totally didnt mean to go shopping at all but I accidentally did......
I had a meeting to go to and one of my friends there asked if I wanted to run (real quick) to AC Moore since there were coupons...so I did, of course, but I didnt find anything I needed there. I wanted a Xyron but they didnt have the one I wanted so I took the coupon to Michaels and got it there. Here's the one I got:
My friend that was with me said this is the one I need since it can laminate, too:) So for 40% off I got one.

Then when I got home today I saw that my ribbon came from Jody's ribbon share. Lookie:
Now I have to make a fabulous something or another for a gift swap at my Inky Angels meeting Monday night, come up with something for a Shoebox Swap next Saturday and make all 75 of our Christmas cards to send out....WISH ME LUCK!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! You got some great stuff...can't wait to see what you create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds like you had a fun couple of days and some great bargains to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun couple of days...you need to let me know what kind of coffee you drink...I need to try that! I'd be wiped out just trying to get up at 3:30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Jimmi, you are my shopping IDOL! I'm glad you had such a good time. I can't wait to see what you do with your new stamping goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a blast and got some great deals too! And the ribbon looks yummy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!