Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Shopped and I Stamped

The name of my blog is "stamping and shopping" afterall, guess I should actually share when I do those things!

Well, I sorta shopped, I placed a nice big SU! order. I got 8 packs of designer paper (Uptown, Le Jardin, Outlaw, Tempting Turquoise Print, Groovy Guava Print and 3 that didn't come yet cause they are on backorder...Dashing, Linen Prints and Cutie Pie, but they're on their way!. I got a few packs of cardstock for my friend Sherry (who I am also splitting some of the DP with), the new Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon from the Holiday Mini, (which will be on sale buy one get one free starting Friday along with some other great deals!!!), a few other rolls of ribbon, the Snow Blossom Punch and the cutest Christmas stamp set, Punch Pals, all for me!!!!!!!!!!!
I know now that you read about the Buy One Get One Free deal on the ribbon you want to know all about the other specials so i'll tell you, but only cause you're my favorite....
It is going to be called "Wrapping Up The Holidays" and some of the specials will be:
  • Tags for All Stamp Set* (item 110380) 20% off!

  • Designer Gift Cards* (item 110264) 30% off!

  • Purely Pomegranate (item109863) and Chocolate Chip (item 109862) Satin Ribbon* Buy 1, get 1 free!

  • and some others that i'll keep under wraps until Friday

Ok,now to the stamping that I did. My boss asked me yesterday at about 4:30pm if I could make about 10 small cards for him to give to some of their neighbors along with some peanuts for Thanksgiving....Since I knew it meant i'd make some $$ I said "Yes" of course and made 10 of these little 3x3 cards for him (and he paid me $40!):

That's all for today! I hope that everyone has a wonderful, safe, Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

May all that you eat taste good on your lips and stay away from your hips!!!












4 comments:

  1. I love your loot, I love your cards...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh goodies .... can't wait to see what you do with all that stuff now Jimmi ... love your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 3x3 cards are adorable ....love the oval punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! Nice stash of goodies and great return on those sweet
    3x3's! Hope you had a great Turkey day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!