Monday, November 26, 2007

A Paper Tree

Well, I didn't get any of my Christmas cards made this weekend but I did make the Paper Tree that I need for a swap tonight!


Tonight is the monthly "Inky Angels" SU! Demo Group meeting that I am a member of and instead of our normal card swap we are doing a Gift Swap. All of us had to make 1 item that would be worth at least $10.00 at a craft fair so I decided to try one of there Paper Trees from the tutorial at SCS.


For my tree I used Stampin' Up!'s Wintergreen Designer Paper and my ribbon from the recent ribbon share that I was in on Jody Morrow's blog confessionsofaribbonaddict.blogspot.com I was so glad that this ribbon came just in time and the colors I got match perfectly with the SU! Designer Paper!!

I hope that whoever gets this tonight likes it:)

8 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous, Jimmi! I'm so jealous that you're giving this away. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Jimmi ... I love your tree ... making me want to try one LOL.

    and 2 posts in one week too .... I am sooooo impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this tree is going to be the hit of the evening. Watch out for the stampede of people trying to get this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it- it's so cute! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tree. I'm sure it was a big hit! (Shhhhh...I'd pay more than $10 at craft fair for it)

    Thanks for sharing!
    Becky Elfert
    www.beckyelfert.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmi, this was absolutely gorgeous! I was eyeing it the whole time. And now I want to do one myself but I know it will not look nearly as beautiful as yours was!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!