Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Aren't you Proud of Me??

I started on my Christmas cards last night!

I have had Lovely As a Tree for, I would guess, about a year without ever mounting it! I often see such beautiful, simple cards using this set in the gallery at SCS so I thought that it would be a great set to use for my time crunched Christmas cards this year. I've only gotten 6 made so far but that's pretty good for just about 2 hours of sitting at the old stamping table, dontcha think?

Both cards use patterned paper by My Minds Eye from the Frost line of paper. The top card uses Soft Sky and the other card uses Bashful Blue, the brown is Chocolate Chip. I just love blues and brown and pinks and brown, dont you??

6 down...a whole heck of a lot more to go!

In other news:

Tomorrow (Wednesday) night at 7pm, is the kick off for the last VSN Mini for this round. Won't you come join the fun, stamp a little, and maybe learn some new things and make some new friends??
Remember, you have 2 weeks to upload your creations, and no time limit to create!
If you have any questions about VSN, leave me a comment here or ask in the VSN Forum on SCS:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely as a Tree is one of my favorite sets. These are beautiful! You may just shame me into making a few Christmas cards myself :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am VERY proud of you, Jimmi girl! Your cards are Gaw-Jus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah Jimmi ... love both these cards

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!