Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cards for My Daughter's Friends

My daughter needed some cards for a few of her good friends at school so she asked me to make 8 for her. She looked through my stamps and chose Elzybell as the stamp that she wanted and then she sat down and sketched out how she wanted them to look, what colors to use, what designer paper to use and everything.

Needless to say, these are the easiest Christmas cards I had to make all year long! I might have to ask her to help me out with ideas for myself in the future!



Stamps used: Elzybells NA


Ink Used: Adirondack Pitch Black, Copic Sketch Markers, SU! Bashful Blue


Cardstock Used: Papertrey Ink White, SU! Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink and Winter Brights Simply Scrappin' Kit


Accessories Used: Stardust Glitter Pen, Stickers from SS Kit Unfortunately for me, this isnt the last Christmas project that I have to work on! I still have to make 15 gifts of some kind for the ladies in my office...I am working on making some 2, 5, 7, 10 boxes (if that's what they are called!) or the other boxes with the numbers...2, 5, 7, 8 or something like that, I don't know.


All I do know is that I STINK at measuring and at scoring! I may just be the world's worst measurer and scorer! It's really sad, the amount of perfectly good cardstock I have wasted in the past couple of days trying to fold and score and measure...No, I didnt use scrap paper, I went straight for the SU! cardstock every time and in the trash it went every time! Well, a few are on the computer desk, 1 of which my daughter picked up last night and said "Geesh, you really messed this up, hope you arent giving it to anyone..." She's right.

If I don't blog to you again before Christmas, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas ~~ But I might be back before then, who knows??

And I have been tagged by my Sassy Friend, Kimme, here on her new blog The Life of a Princess!

The rules of the game:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 things about me:
  • I have a TON of grey hair. Have had it since I was a teenager!
  • I don't like "niceness", hugging and "how do you do's" and stuff just does not come naturally to me, I'm a big faker...but my friends knew this already and love me the same;)
  • I have had plastic surgery...and I am only 34 ;) Curious now arent ya???
  • No one in my family lives in the same state as me, just the in-laws...
  • I have a VERY messy bedroom! Don't even ask to see pictures!!
  • I have won 2 radio contests in the last couple months!
  • I love, love, love to cook but I love eating out more ;) and Mexcian is my favorite but only from one place that we have been going to for about 10 years.

Tag 7 other people: I am not going to do that since all my friends I know that blog have been tagged except one person.....Sherry! She hasnt blogged in MONTHS!! Think this will get her off her duff long enough to post at least one more time this year??? LOL

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful!! Hope the boxes aren't giving you too mcuh trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice of you to make cards for DD's friends. They are gorgeous!

    (Plastic surgery, huh? :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter has a great eye! Love those cards- they're adorable!

    I'll never believe you're a terrible measurer/scorer! Your stuff looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards!!!
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!