Saturday, January 5, 2008

And the Winner Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmileyCentral.com

Jan Scholl who said:

I always buy two sheets of the same paper. One to use (which I immediately cut up into 6 x 6 and the other to save for later. I also buy ribbon in bulk, cut off hanks for others and save what I want. But the worst is ink and powder. I have to have every color (always giving some away but still kinda weird-as I use black the most)

Here are your random numbers:
21
Timestamp: 2008-01-05 19:49:47 UTC

Jan, send me your mailing address and I will send you your paper on Monday!!

That's all for today!
I hope that everyone is having a fantastic weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jan!!!!! Wooohooooo! You're gonna love getting all that new papah! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sis!! Congratulations on being selected for the design team. I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!