Sunday, January 6, 2008

Exciting News!

First of all, I am sitting here eating a chicken biscuit with mustard on it for breakfast...my family thinks that is wierd but I love them! Is that wierd??

Second, I have been selected to be on the Design Team for a brand new stamp company, Unity Stamps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Raise The Roof 1


Can you beleive it? I still can't and I have known for a few days now...still in a little bit of shock!
I will be getting the stamps to play with in a few days and I will share, share, share here as soon as I make something with them which will be my 1st priority!


The next exciting news is that over at SCS it is almost time for Virtual Stamp Night Weekend, January 18 - 19!!! I have been hard at work (well, last night at least!) on samples for all the fabulous challenges for this event! I am a hostess of one of the challenges on Saturday night! I hope that everyone comes and stamps and has a great Girl's Night Out with us!!!


While making some samples for the VSN Challenges I fell in love with the now retired Creative License Simply Scrappin' Kit from Stampin' Up!! Why have I had this for sooooo long and never even opened it up? Oh yeah, that would have to do with my paper *collecting* problem that I am trying to deal with. So, I actually opened the kit up and started cutting away!

Here is one card that I came up with late last night that I am pretty fond of. It isnt often that I make a card that I really, really think is cute but this is one of those times Heart Shell

I used a blender pen and ink from the lid of the inkpad to color the boat in on Confetti White Cardstock.

I am normally not into this much detail and cutting but I am really glad that I went out of my comfort-zone and cut the little boat out!

I hope that everyone has had a great weekend so far!!

Wanna Pet My Mullet
Sorry, I was looking for a cute smiley to send you off with and found this one!! WHAT??

TTYL!


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being chosen for the design team! :) I LOVE your tugboat card! It is SO SO SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jimmi!! Glad I know someone on the team!! Your card is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat cold plain pizza with peanut butter-and yes, the entire population things that is weird too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you Jimmi ... you know I am excited for ya ... can't wait to see you making me look at sneak peeks you have created ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi jimmi!!! Looking forward to getting to know you and working with you at unity!!! :) your tugboat is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jimmi! Congrats on the DT! I look forward to getting to know you and work with you! Your little tugboat card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Jimmi! You're going to do a fabulous job for Unity Stamps! You are very deserving of this honor! Your tugboat card is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! How exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!