Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm Cleaning House!!!!!!!!!!

No, not the kind with a vacuum and stuff, yuck! The kind where I sell and trade all the Stampin' Up stamp sets that I have that aren't getting the love and attention they deserve!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8337788#post8337788

I have the following stamp sets for sale or trade.

**I will ship within the US for Free with Insurance by UPS Ground**

RETIRED:
All The Best - $5.00
Carved and Candlelit - $8.00 SOLD
Delight In Life (NUM) - $8.00
Doodle Alphabet (only a few stamps used) - $18.00
Dots and Daisies Background Stamp - $8.00 SOLD
Double Line Doodle - $10.00 SOLD
Fun Filled - $6.00
Gently Falling - $5.00
Haunting Halloween - $10.00 SOLD
Letterpress Alphabet - $25.00
Lexicon of Love - $6.00 SOLD
Love Ya Bunches - $8.00
Painted Posies - $5.00
Perfect Presentation (Hostess - only 1 stamp mounted) - $15.00 PENDING SALE
Perennial Favorites (words mounted separately on side of block) - $8.00
Sassy Sayings II (1 stamp unmounted) - $7.00
So Many Sayings (Hostess NUM) - $10.00 SOLD
Stars and Swirls - $5.00
Sweet Shapes - $11.00
Thoroughly Thankful - $12.00
Very Punny - $6.00
Wing It - $8.00

**I will ship within the US for Free with Insurance by UPS Ground**

CURRENT (TRADE ONLY):
Floral Background
Zoofari

If you'd like to trade rather than buy, here is a small list:
CDO for amount of purchase
Daisy Dash Wheel
Spunky Spots Wheel
Seasonal Whimsy
Big Pieces
One of a Kind
Stem Sayings
Sweet Celebrations
Just B
Sweet Serendipity
New Catty Designer Series Paper or Simply Scrappin' Kits
New Catty Rub-Ons
Build A Brad

REMEMBER:
**I will ship within the US for Free with Insurance by UPS Ground**

So leave a comment, email me or send me a private message on SCS and let's make a deal!
Tuxedo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!