Friday, January 11, 2008

Old Skool Card ~ for Dad

This is my first card as a Design Team member for Unity Stamp Company!!

This stamp set is called Old Skool and it is pretty cool, huh?? My dad would just love this card since he has 3 Harley Davidson's...yes 3! And he is only 1 person but he says they are all for different reasons....as long as mom understands that's all that matters, right??
Biker
These stamps are not available for sale yet, but will be very soon! The line is going to be debuted at the CHA Show next month and the catalog is getting ready to be printed as we speak. For more updates on Unity Stamp Co. check out the owner Angela's blog: http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/
She just posted some brand new images of her stamps there and they are so cute! She has so many different styles of stamps to suit EVERYONE!

Hope you are having a great Friday!
It's Friday

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on designing your first DT card....its awesome! Keep up the great work and you'll be selling TONS of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card...and cool images. Will have to check out the new company!

    Jane
    troopersma SCS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jimmi! My name is Susan Westberg. I followed the link from USC to check out your creations. I'm a friend of Angela's and also on the DT for USC. I just thought I would introduce myself and give you the link to my blog so you can see some of the other creations made with her stamps. http://scrapbookingbyswanky.blogspot.com/

    The Hawg card is so cute! I think those stamps will be great sellers! Looking forward to seeing what else you make with the USC stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!