Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Sketch and a Color Challenge

I was in a stamping mood again last night so I went over to SCS to check out the challenge action they had going on.

What I found was this weeks Color Challenge & the My Favorite Things sketch chellenge!
The colors for the Color Challenge this week are: Sofy Sky, Blue Bayou and Real Red. I knew when I read those colors that they would be beautiful together and they were right up my alley!

Here is my card:
{I used the My Favorite Things set called Let's Go For a Walk, Real Red, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky Cardstock and Real Red, Soft Sky, Going Gray and Close to Cocoa inks to color the image.}
_________________________________________________________________
This next card was inspired by the Color Challenge but doesn't use the exact colors on it.
I just bought this Paper Kit by Me & My Big Ideas on sale at Michaels and really wanted to use some of the paper in it. The Kit is called either "Soft Spoken" or "Chester"....I can't figure out which cause it has both of these names on the front of the pack...wierd, huh?

{Stamps: Pun Fun (SU!), Michaels $1; Patterned Paper: Me & My Big Ideas; Cardstock: Soft Sky, Real Red and Whisper White (SU!); Ink: Brilliance Black, Going Gray (SU!), Real Red (SU!); Accessories: Signo White Gel Pen, Marvy Scallop Punch, Ribbon, Blender Pen}

Hope everyone is having a great week doing whatever you are up to!

9 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you in a stamping mood Jimmi ... love both of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! I might need to check out that sketch! I was debating that Pun Fun set.....I think I might NEED it now! :-) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww.. that squirrel (squirrel, right?) is so cute- love the paper that you used, whatever it's called!

    and the dog walking gal looks perfect in those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word... you make the cutest cards! you should be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are so cute! I have got to get some of those MFT stamps...hmmm, I wonder if the "doing it for the economy" ploy would work on DH. ;) smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are fantastic! But I particularly love the little flower next to the greeting on the second card - inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this....it's the cutest!!! You are so Amazing with what you Create!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that skunk...he is so adorable. Love both of your cards...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!