Tuesday, January 8, 2008

So I Went Shopping...

and have some fabulous new goodies coming my way SOON!

First of all my Stampin' Up! order from the new catalog is on it's way. It should be here tomorrow or Thursday, can you beleive it??

Here is what I have coming to me:

Pun Fun, Stemming From, Berry Bliss DSP, East Coast Prep DSP, Flower Fusion, the Pumpkin Pie & Wild Wasabi Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and some glue dots and boring stuff like that. For my Free Hostess Merchandise I got the Boho Blossom Punch and I just realized that I forgot to order the stamp set that goes with it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that's what happens when you are all excited about ordering at the very 1st second, selfish, I know and this is my punishment..not having the matching stamp set for my poor punch... :(

As my Hostess Item I chose the Prints Pack of Designer Paper.

Did you notice that I got a bunch of new Designer Series Paper??? No, I dont *need* any of it but it is all so gorgeous I had to have it! It is unbelievable how Stampin' Up! keeps coming up with these gorgeous paper designs, its amazing!

The other things I shopped for recently were all from my favorite ebay store Jacksonbelle Embellishments (blog: Embellished)
I got the new Basic Grey paper Two Scoops:

They also have brads to match this new paper and I had to ge both sets of those as well!!


The last thing I bought while browsing my favorite ebay store was the new Paper Crafting Kit from Cosmo Cricket "Hey Sugar"! I was so excited to see that Lindsey had 2 more packs available and one had my name written all over it!!



Won't these 2 packs of paper be so perfect for making Valentine's Day cards?????


Now if I can just tear into it as soon as it gets here instead of looking at it for months....


Now look at what I won from Beth over at her blog Freckled Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Isnt that fabulous???? I won a brand new Gorgeous watermark!! I was so exicted when I saw the post that I had won, I couldnt beleive it!

Beth makes gorgeous watermarks in all different styles and shapes and fabulous blog banners that are sooo cool!! Check her out onher design blog Freckled Fun Designs and on her stamping blog Freckled Fun! She is also on the Design Team of Hanna Stamps and Kitchen Sink Stamps and she is the person on SCS that makes people have the best Sunday ever by choosing them as the Featured Stamper! Wow, she does it all!

That's it for me...there is actual work here on my desk that my boss gave me, oh an hour ago, to do...better get on the ball!!

Hope y'all are having a great week so far!!

4 comments:

  1. wow!!! what fun goodies!! :) hmm, seems to me you are going to have some MORE stamps soon to play with ASAP too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning that fabulous new watermark! I ordered the two scoops paper & brads too, and I'm hoping it will arrive TODAY! Isn't it fun to have new goodies to play with? Now GET BACK TO WORK! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some fabulous stuff! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!