Saturday, January 12, 2008

Stamping, Stamping & More Stamping!!

All of which I can't show you but I'm stamping, trust me!

I have 2 new SU! catalog swaps to be in and my projects for Unity Stamp Co. and VSN which is next weekend!! I have lots of stamping to get done, that is why I am not at Target right now buying some of those adorable mailboxes and another controller for my Wii....sacrifices have to be made, KWIM??


This is the card that I came up with for a swap with some fabulous swappers on SCS


I used the new set called Pun Fun and the new Designer Series Paper, East Coast Prep. I would have never thought of these colors together but I absolutely love them! They really know what they are doing over at Stampin' Up!

Another card I am working on is for a swapping group I am in called Great Swaps, we have a Yahoo Group and we swap with all SU! products, lots of layers and good quality. There are some super talented stampers in this group...I have re-done my card for this swap 3 times now and it still isnt *perfect* so I'll be working on that today! I know that my set is the new set called Stemming From so I do have a starting point and lots of new paper to use so it should not be this hard!

Other things that I stamped last night and this morning were all for Virtual Stamp Night which is coming up next Friday and Saturday, Jan. 18th and 19th! The theme is Girls Night Out so guess what?? A friend invited me over along with some other friends of ours, to show them how VSN works and sort of be their tour guide for the night!! It is going to be so much fun. Our hostess Paulette is even going to cook for us This is so perfect since the theme is "Girls Night Out", KWIM??

(Hi Paulette!! HiI'm so excited for Friday night)

If you dont have plans yet and have some stamping friend near or even far, why dont you invite them over to stamp with you next weekend?? Heck, back in October I drove all the way to PA to stamp with some friends for VSN and it was the best time ever!!

Card Making

Ok, I'm off to Target....yes in the short time it took me to type this I have talked myself into actually going to Target even though I started out saying I am not going to Target!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Cheer Up





6 comments:

  1. cute card Jimmi ... did ya get your mailboxes???

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card, Jimmi! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That whale card is just so cute! Perfect with that dsp. Can't wait to see what your stemming from swap looks like, I'm sure it'll be fabulous! My new stuff comes tomorrow - finally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute--great colors and layout! I'm sad I'll have to sit this VSN out (going away for the weekend . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love how you combined all the elements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so so cute!
    ...gotta love Target...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!