Monday, January 21, 2008

What a Weekend!!!

Oh my goodness, this weekend was so fun!

Of course you ALL know it was VSN Weekend over at SCS, right?? Well, that meant 2 straight days of stamping! Perfect weekend, right??

Friday night I went to my friend Paulette's house with about 10 other ladies to play the evenings VSN challenges together. We ate dinner (spaghetti, thanks Paulette) and ate snacks and stamped the night away! I got home around 12:30 am! I'd call that a successful Friday night, wouldnt you???

Saturday's VSN Challenges started at 12:00pm and continued on until 11:00pm. I did 14 of the 18 challenges, so i'd say that was pretty good.

Here are a few of the cards from this weekend:

This is for Kimme's (melenaprincess) "The Eyes Have It" challenge, to use eyelets:

This is for Anita's (stamphappy6805) "Altered Composition Book" challenge:

This is my card for Arin's (arinstamps) "She's Got a Ticket to Stamp" challenge:

This is for Sherry's (sherrylc05) "Bling It On" challenge:

And this is my panty card for Frances' (stampowl) "Put on Your Big Girl Panites" challenge:

If you want to see more panties and you know you do....check out this link to all the panty cards: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?si=JAN08VSNN&limit=&x=10&y=9

I also managed to sneak in the Featured Stamper challenge yesterday and here is my card for that challenge:


The Featured Stamper this week is Kathyc. Her gallery is so pretty. This is the card of hers that I chose to CASE: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/683641?perpage=48&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

Hope everyone is have a great Monday (is that possible?? If it is please email me to tell me how to do it!!)!

TTYL!

3 comments:

  1. Oh these cards are all fabulous!! You must have had a fantastic evening with all your stampin' friends!! I saw all the panty cards in the gallery and was killin' myself laughing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is fabulous! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy wow you sure were busy!
    I think the tramp stamp card is my fave-love her tat!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!