Saturday, February 23, 2008

Belated Birthday Wishes

This card is a belated birthday card for my grandma who turned 80 on the 20th of this month. I am not 100% late because I did send her flowers on her birthday but she likes my "handmade" cards so I knew I had to make her one.

I used my new goodies from Papertrey Ink. The stamp set is Women of Life and the printed paper and all the other cardstock is Papertrey Ink as well.

The swirly q's on the bottom of the sentiment is really the big flower I stamped in a row and cut out.

I have to say that this ink and paper are just to die for...the cardstock is so nice and heavy and the ink stamps beautifully. I am really looking forward to more colors!

I see a couple of mistakes on this card now that it is in front of me like this but hopefully you won't notice;)

Have a great rest of the weekend!
TTYL:)

8 comments:

  1. what mistakes I don't see mistakes ... I just see a pretty card ... love it Jimmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice any....
    Sounds like I might NEED that new ink and paper.....you are such an enabler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I can't wait to get my PTI goodies...that paper, ink, and ribbon look like they're to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is gorgeous. I love the colors. Great card, Jimmi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I just bought this set and can't wait to get it so I can play with it! Also I tagged you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Jimmi! I don't see any mistakes. I'm trying SO hard to resist new paper and ink for a while ... you're not helping ;) LOVE the new PTI stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty= I am sure G-Ma loved it! AND I don't see any mistakes- the swirls are pure genius! (but you already knew that I am sure) ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!