Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Hanna Thank You

This card started out being for a Hanna Stamps Color Challenge in honor of the owner, Kristi's, birthday....that was at least a week ago, I think and I just never got it finished. The colors were turquoise, Pink and Gray but since I was late for the challenge I took out the gray and just went with turquoise and pink.

And now it is going to be a thank you card for a very, very cool blogger/stamper that did something nice for me, hope she likes it!!

Stamp: Hanna Stamps, Green Grass Stamps
Paper: Papertrey Ink White; SU! Tempting Turquoise and Pretty In Pink Prints, Loves Me, Tempting Turquoise, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, Circle Punches, Ticket Corner Punch

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Jimmi! I like the bling brads in the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the colors and the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!