Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Sale-A-Bration Day!!

Today is in my opinion the beginning of the most exciting few weeks in the stamping year!

It's SALE-A-BRATION TIME!!

It all starts today and will end March 17, 2008!

For every $50 spent in product you will receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set!

Host a demonstration with $300 in sales and receive an additional Free set!
Here is the SAB Catalog: http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_SAB_08.pdf
(I already ordered enough to get 3 sets for myself this morning....you know I had to!!)

Join me in becoming a Demonstrator yourself by purchasing the Starter Kit and receive any additional stamp set from the Spring Summer Collections Catalog (a $47.95 value)

I saved the best for last . . . the Starter Kit is now on sale at 20% off!
The starter kit is on sale for $159.00 (valued at $330.00)
You pick your own stamp sets (5 of them to be exact), your own paper and ink colors!

Although there are many benefits to purchasing the starter kit, there is no further obligation once the kit is purchased.

All the great supplies are yours to keep and you will receive an additional 20% on everything you purchase!

Email me if you'd like more information about Sale-A-Bration or becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Oh and Happy Friday, too;)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog's looking really awesome, Jimmi! Nice to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!