Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Valentine for My Sassy Friend & My Secret...

This weeks Sassy Challenge was to make a Valentine's Day card without any hearts on it whatsoever! Personally I hate hearts, so this was a wonderful challenge to do. I'm just not mushy, not into lovey-dovey stuff, baby talk and all that gross stuff. However I am into pink so I used that as my element to make this look like a "Valentine" and not just a regular old every day card, KWIM??
All of our names were put into a bowl and Frances (Stampowl) pulled them out to see who we would be making our Valentine for and mine is going to Miss Frances herself:)
Knowing how much she loves Rubber Romance I made her card using my new stamps!!
Hope she likes it.
Stamps: Rubber Romance, Michael's $1
Cardstock: Real Red (SU!), Pretty In Pink (SU!), Loves Me DSP (SU!), PapertreyInk Stampers Select White Cardstock
Other: Copics for coloring, Circle Punches, Photo Corner Punch, Ribbon
___________________________________________________________
And now for my "secret"....
This is what it looked like to the right and left of the card above when I took the picture:

Shocked??

I am such an awful, messy stamper that I have to basically just take my arm and push everything out of the way to make room to take a picture. When you keep doing that every time you take a picture the crap tends to build up and I just keep piling more and more stuff on top of the stuff already there, it is a viscious cycle indeed!
My biggest problem is storage. I have so much stuff that doesnt even have a place in a drawer or on a shelf that it is ridiculous, I don't know how much more stuff my little space can hold...

Well, that's all for now. I hope that I didnt scare everyone away with that dark secret of mine and you'll still come back for a visit!

TTYL!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I've heard that a messy stamper is a creative stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Jimmi ... I will be looking to buy that stamp now for sure hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card! Can you believe that my desk is worse?? To ashamed to share pictures.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're hilarious, Jimmi Jammie! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty card. I adore the layout!! Off to clean my desk :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFLMBO!! Too funny! I really do love the card, though. If a mess is what you need to make beautiful creations I say, "Mess it up!" I'll even come over there and help you mess it up.....oh wait. I'm too neat. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jimmi! I absolutely love this card.Don't worry you are not alone my desk looks like that after every card I make. Although I have to clean it up every time because I stamp on my husbands desk and use my desk as my photo taking spot. Anyway, Great job on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! Great coloring! My desk looks about like that when I'm done making a card, too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you showed that picture...my desk and my whole room is that way. I swear it makes me more creative..that's my story and I'm sticking to it:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMBO! That is exactly how my desk looks -- I am SO messy when I stamp and I avoid cleaning it until it is all about to fall off the desk ... *giggles* so you are in good company sista!

    Love your card! Rubber Romance are starting to get so tempting to me -- they are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card , I bet she will love it ! My spot looks worse then yours , I think most of us stampers can say that our stamping space is a mess !

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!