Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's for the ladies

at work:)
I hadn't really planned on making anything special for Valentine's Day but I have for the past 2 years made something for the ladies at work and I felt bad for not doing it this year so at the last minute the guilt sank in and I made these adorable keychains for them with their initial on them.

I saw these on a blog that I love Chic n' Scratch and had *starred* the post in my Google Reader. They were very quick to make so they were perfect for my last minute gifts:)


Thanks Angie for having such an awesome blog and I do read it every time you post, it's just on my Reader so I dont comment nearly as much as I should, i'll have to work on that!

This is a fabulous RAK I recieved from Jody Morrow (Confessions of a Ribbon Addict).
I am in the Divine Secret Sister group on SCS and I had a little snaffu with my Big Sister and Jody is one of the coordinators for the group and she sent this to me to cheer me up and to let me know she is thinking of me. How fantastic is that???

Thank you Jody for this fabulous present:)

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone and give the men in your life a break today ;)

11 comments:

  1. LUCKY! Jody is such a sweetie and I love that set by Skipping Stones! Have fun playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you.... I love the alphabet you used!!! now I want to case yours :)))
    have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such yummy treats !!!!
    such a cool idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous entry! I really enjoy your blog! Thanks for sharing those beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are AWESOME, Jimmi! Would you be willing to share your recipe? They are totally CASEworthy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SUPER CUTE! I should have had you make a million of those for CHA! LOL. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmi, I love your sweet Valentines!
    I am sure the ladies loved them!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!