Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday Catty CASE

It's Wednesday and on Wednesday I participate in a challenge with my Sassy Friends from SCS. This week our challenge was to CASE a card in the Stampin' Up Catalog!

This card is from the page with Bronc Buster on it...I don't know the number because I am at work and loaned my "work" catty to someone and don't feel like searching the online catty...lol

I was so inspired from looking at the SU! Catalog that I CASEd another card in the catalog!
This card is on the page with A Little Birdie Told Me So...which I don't know for reasons listed above. But it just so happened that I needed a card for a co-worker who told me yesterday she is getting married (Congrats Marianne) so I had to make this adorable card!

And this card I made for that same person mentioned above that just got engaged for her to give her fiance for his birthday, well it was her boyfriend when I made it;) She bought tickets for them to go on a cruise in October so she wanted a tropical card that was long enough to fit the tickets in.
Finally, looking through the catalog to find a card to CASE reminded me that I just got this adorable stamp set and havent used it yet (along with 10 others, lol!)!

I don't know who I will give cards to with dinosaurs on them but I love this stamp set! I cut out all the little dinosaurs and treetops so I definitely have to find someone to send it to seeing as it made my fingers sore to do all that cutting...:)

I hope you are inspired today by something you see here!
Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. They are all just such happy, fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I especially love the palm tree one! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are fantastic ! Re: the dinosaur one, that's a lot of cutting ! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all beautiful...you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Such fabulous cards! I absolutely love that bird card...been eying that for a case myself! :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Jimmi! These are awesome! I think you are the Catty CASEing Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Love that dinosaur one...gun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! All of them - especially the tropical one for the vacation tickets... who wouldn't want one of those?? :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!