Sunday, March 23, 2008

FS59 ~ PickleTree

I had to do today's Featured Stamper challenge on SCS when I saw that Amy, Pickletree, was the Featured Stamper!! I am a HUGE fan of her gallery and her blog!
We are in a swap group together and she is such a sweet and talented person. Congrats Amy:)
I chose one of Amy's 1st cards she uploaded as my starting point: Amy's Card
I changed everything except the layout.
This is also the birthday card to a very special friend of mine..."whooo" could it be for??

Supplies-
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush and Patterned Paper
Stamps: Pick A Petal (SU!), Gina K
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Satin Ribbon, Scallop Punch (SU!)

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful CASE, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Jimmi ... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jimmi, this is gorgeous! Love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ! I love the colours !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Gloriously girly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! Wanna marry it! Lucky birthdayowl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! I love the colors, I may sneak over to that challeng...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!