Monday, March 17, 2008

Gina K Stamping & Dreaming

Saturday night I dreamt about stamping all night long! I have never done that before which is weIrd considering I think about stamping for about 15 hours a day, lol!

Specifically I was dreaming about this particular stamp set that I just got in the mail on Thursday.

Honestly, I have had Gina K Designs stamps for a little while now...and never used them! Typical I suppose, considering this world we live in where we (I) have to have everything right away that is new and fantastic...even though there isnt enough time in my lifetime to use it all!

This set Basket Full of Happiness is the one that I recently got, that I dreamt about, so I still havent used the ones I got last month! Oh well, someday right??




Stamps: Gina K Designs, Basket of Happiness
Paper: Papertrey Ink White; So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Lavender Lace, Bashful Blue by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Palette Noir; Copic Markers
Other: Double Stitched Wild Wasabi Ribbon, White Tafetta Ribbon, Ribbon Slider & Brads by Stampin' Up!; Scalloped Oval Punch by Marvy; Coluzzle; Cuttlebug

12 comments:

  1. Hehe... when you do finally break those other stamps in, it'll be like you just went shopping! Cute cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling! I LOVE the embossed backgrounds! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great, Jimmi! I love those embossed BGs. Someday you'll figure out why you needed all that stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love both of these! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you got to actually use your stamps. I think this is such a pretty set. Love the CB folders you used with each image. Good combos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your site. I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog so I could find yours. BTW I like your name too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are beautiful ! I like the cuttle bug embossing, I really should get me more of those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are really fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. I have the swiss dots folder but I didn't buy the distressed one. I didn't think I'd like it but, after seeing your card, I need to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, the colors are great, don't you just love the new cuttlebug folders?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are gorgeous. Glad you finally broke them in! I also read your "tag" and I'm SO jealous about your job! I want one where I work 7.5 hours a day and surf the internet for 5 of those hours!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!