Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thank You's for My Sister

My littlest sister is having a baby girl very soon, her 2nd girl (yeah).
Right now the date is March 20th and I am so excited! I am also so sad because she lives in Italy and I won't be able to be there right away to meet my new neice, but soon, I will get there to meet her no matter what!

Anyway, I thought it would be nice to make some Thank You cards for her to have on hand to give to people that give her and the baby gifts.
I saw these cute cards on Renee V.'s blog Stamping for Sanity and I just loved them so much, I have had them *starred* on my Google Reader since she 1st posted them.

I decided to make 10 of them for my sister. I also have a few friends that I asked to make some Thank You cards, too, so we can shower her with Thank You's!

I used Papertrey Ink Cardstock in Spring Moss and White and Pretty In Pink by SU!. The stork stamp is from Lizzie Anne Designs and is in the "Petite Phrases" set. The circle thank you is from Green Grass Stamps and I really wish they would come out with some more stamps (Please!) because I really like the sets I have:). Ink is all by SU! Oh, I finally opened my Nestabilities and tried them out. I used them for the scalloped frame but didnt think it was all that necessary to use them for the white stamped on piece. I just measured that and cut them with my trimmer, much faster!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
TTYL!

7 comments:

  1. denise/geekgirl415March 4, 2008 at 11:09 AM

    Congrats Auntie! I think that is an excellent excuse to head to Italy! Your sis is going to love these cards- ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable Jimmi ... simply adorable .. maybe it will be March 24 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute...and right up my alley! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    (Great idea about starring the reader too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Jimmi! I haven't used my polka dot Cuttlebug folder yet... must give it a go. Love the colours too. Cute!

    Here's a tag:-

    http://elaine-stamp.blogspot.com/2008/03/tagged.html

    1. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO?

    2. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO?

    3. NAME YOUR 5 FAVOURITE SNACKS?

    4. NAME 5 THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE?

    5. NAME 5 THINGS YOU LIKE DOING?

    6. NAME 5 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN

    7. NAME YOUR 5 FAVOURITE TOYS!

    8. YOUR FAVOURITE QUOTE

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so sweet and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! Love the colors and layout!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!