Tuesday, April 22, 2008

GSG Color Challenge

This is my card for the Great Swaps Girls first weekly color challenge:

First of all I can't believed I colored the hummingbird to look like a hummingbird...I do not pride myself on my coloring skills, lol, and secondly I guess with these beautiful colors it was hard to go wrong!

The colors for this weeks challenge are Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and So Saffron, 3 of my favorite SU! colors!!

Check out our challenge and come back every week for another one;)
Great Swaps Girls

(Thank you Sherry for letting me borrow this stamp set...you can never have it back...hehehe)

16 comments:

  1. Wow, this is just GORGEOUS!!!! I'm not even going to bother using my set, you put me to shame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Jimmi! I love the popped up hummingbird and flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmi this is just beautiful!! The colors are awesome. You did great coloring the hummingbird! This set totally didn't appeal to me till I saw this card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! You totally rocked on coloring the bird, it's gorgeous! And I love the popped up flowers. I am glad you got to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO adorable! Love the coloring on the bird...so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! Great job coloring the hummingbird too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is STUNNING, Jimmi! Your coloring skills are fabulous! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is beautiful! I love how the hummingbird turned out, and the colors are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Gorgeous- now I need my stamp set back so I can CASE you! LOL! Seriously- you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I just love it... the colors are perfect and the design is too! Thanks for sharing.
    Denise G

    ReplyDelete
  11. just stunning, Jimmi! I love how you colored the birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Brilliant! Beautiful! you are the bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely card. Love the colours!
    Kristine=)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the hummingbird and you did a lovely job with the coloring! Great layout and color combo. So Saffron, Regal Rose, and Certainly Celery is one of my favorite combos. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing card, Jimmi! The bird is colored beautifully!! I love all the dimension, too! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!