Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No, HE*double hockey sticks* Didn't Freeze Over...

I just got an award on Monique's blog: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust...can you believe it?

Monique is one of my Great Swaps Girls sisters, I am such a fan of her's and she is so unbelievably kind to think of me! Thanks Monique!!

Let me tell y'all something. I read tons of blogs. I have seen this award floating around on all my favorite blogs. It is a *fancy* award, with the word *art* in it...and I honestly never in 10 million years thought that I would enter someone's mind when thinking about this particular award. I am almost afraid that it is a mistake except Monique emailed me herself...


Here are the details:


The award was originally designed by Eseya at arte y pico . You pick five blogs that you think earned this award based on their creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community. List the names on your blog and link to their blogs. Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know of the award! Each winner has to show the award and put the name of the person who gave them the award with a link to their blog. Also show the link to arte y pico.

Ok here are the 5 blogs that I pick:

Krystie Lee - Cupcake Martini (even though she picked on my neti pot, lol!)

Kim Muhl, my Sassy Sistah

Jenn Balcer

Bethany Paull

Jody Morrow

==============================

Onto other business and if you didn't fall over from the shock of my award *wink*...

Check out my last post to enter to win the last Weekly Giveaway from Unity Stamp Co. or >>CLICK HERE<<

Be sure to check out the Member Forum of SCS to see the new Unity Stamp Company's new home...........it could be up any minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(No new stamping because my internet is down at home and apparently it is impossible to create a card without SCS on the screen behind me...i'll have to expore that further)

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? You have GOT to be joking! Thank you so much, although I'm totally confused as to why my name appears with the "greats" like Jen & Jody (et al).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jimmi! You totally deserve this award. Your work ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!