Friday, April 18, 2008

Robin's Egg Blue

So this is what they mean by "Robin's Egg Blue":
Can you believe that this huge nest is right in the holly bush at the bottom of the steps to my front door? It isn't even 4 feet off the ground...i'd have to say this momma bird is very brave with all the cats around here.
Hope you are having a great Friday! It is going to actually be sunny and 80* here tomorrow and I am sick with my allergies acting up, I hope I am better in the morning so I can take advantage of this beautiful weather (and the grand opening of a new AC Moore...lol). I had to bite the bullet and go to the doctor today! I hate going to the doctor, it actually makes me mad, don't like wasting my time sitting there, kwim?? She gave me a steroid to take and 2 new allergy medications, so we'll see...
Oh and she wrote down on a prescription pad that I "need" a thermometer...what? She asked if I had a fever (because I was actually throwing up this morning, TMI, sorry) and of course I didn't know. I don't have a small child so I didn't know I "needed" a thermometer...whatever.
Thanks for stopping by and listening to my ramblings:)

6 comments:

  1. Wow - can't believe the colour of those eggs!!

    Hope you're feeling better!

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope those eggs don't get eaten. and Yes you do NEED a thermometer...I guess. I have one but I never use it....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great picture! My in-laws had some eggs like that at their house but in an un-shootable spot. :( Try and keep the cats away - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch out for those Robins once the babies hatch. They will dive bomb you like no tomorrow. I sure hope you are feeling better with those allergies. My 2 year old is having a rough go of them and actually had to go in for testing next monday. He's on steriods right now too, and I don't really know if they are helping him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you to have those beautiful eggs in such a good place to watch- be sure to take pics of them when they hatch to share! They are a gorgeous shade of blue...

    Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!