Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sassy Wednesday on a Thursday!

Wednesday's are Sassy Challenge Day and I do a challenge with some Sassy friends that I met at SCS and IRL, too!!) and even though it's Thursday I wanted to share!!

This week we were to CASE the layout on this card by Sherry (sherrylc05).

Since I have been WAY too down in the dumps to actually stamp anything, I did the next best thing to get the job done and pulled out one of the 10 or so SU! Simply Scrappin' Kits that I have around here.

The one I used for this card is the Summer Days kit and it sure is bright and Summery, I just love it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

{It is Sweet 16 Bday Party Weekend here so I doubt I will be able to stamp or post anything, maybe some pics next week:)}

5 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous!! Sorry you're so down, I hope you have a great party weekend and let loose for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi, this is gorgeous! I can't believe it is all from an SS kit- I love it! Great layout that I plan to put to use soon! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used!!! It's so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh, Jimmi, you really knocked this one out of the park! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty and fun. Hope you get to feeling better.

    Thank you again for the great blog candy!

    Have a great weekend.
    Denise G

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!