Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sassy Wednesday

Wednesday again, so that means it is time for a stamping challenge with my Sassy SCS friends!!

This week we were to CASE a card by our newest member Amber!
This is the card we had to CASE: Apricot Chicks

And here is my card for this challenge:
I used my new Inkadinkado set called Bird Assortment. I got it on Sunday at AC Moore for 40% off:) That made me very happy! So happy, in fact, that I got another set called "Humerous Birthday", which maybe I will actually use someday, lol!

I just love the sarcastic looks on these birds faces! Cracks me up!!

This sketch was difficult for me. I am not good at non-standard sized cards. The other thing I have a problem with are brads that are just "there", kwim? I normally use brads to hold stuff down, when they are just poked through the paper for looks they look wierd to me, that's just me and I have issues bigger than that so whatever, right??

Anywho, hope everyone has a good Wednesday!
I have a terrible sore throat, I can't even swallow my warm tea and lemon, it hurts too bad....I have this Cepacol numbing throat spray...I am just too much of a baby to try it, it might taste yucky... :(

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you get better soon.

    I love the bird card. So cute.

    Denise G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon!!!! Sore throats suck!!! I love these birds too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card...its very simple and beautiful!

    I hope you feel better soon. I know how it is, I've had a sore throat and ear ache for 2 weeks now (and went to the dr and got meds). Tis the season, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon! I'm not one for things that taste bad either.

    I love your card. I think the brads that are "just there" look perfectly in place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love the expression on the birds faces as well. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!