Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sassy Window Card and a Card for Dad

It's Wednesday, time for another challenge with my Sassy friends:)

This week our theme was *windows*.I saw this card on one of my fav blogs: http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/chic...of-a-kind.html so that was my inspiration, thanks Angie:)
(It only took me 6 tries to make an even window opening before I figured out to tape down the Nestabilities die...duh)
My second card is for my dad for his birthday, His birthday is tomorrow but he wont get this til Friday...it wouldnt be from me if it was there on time, lol! It is in the box with a book about Bob Dylan that I bought him. I really hope he likes the card and the book...
That's it for now.
Tomorrow is a new Giveaway at Unity Stamp Company's blog so be sure to stop back by!!

8 comments:

  1. Both of these are fabulous and I LOVE your color challenge card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on these cards, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your cards... they're great. I like how you've used the Nestabilities die (I'll need to try that!) and your dad's card is cool... it looks like denim! Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi, your latest cards are just gorgeous!!! LOVE them! I really love the photo of the robin's eggs too...they are so vibrant! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your cards! You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely card love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!! (you are welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!