Saturday, April 5, 2008

There's Nothing Like VSN...

to get you in the stamping mood!

In case you have been living on the moon, lol, then you know it is VSN Weekend at SCS!

This is for the challenge by markie's mom to use a "sketch" style stamp on a project:
I used the set by Gina K Designs, Spring Blooms and the new Berry Sorbet cardstock and ink from Papertrey Ink and voila.

This technique I used on the Cuttlebugged layer is from a recent Technique Challenge where you ink up the Cuttlebug folder and then put the paper in it and emboss it. Pretty neat trick, I think!
Here is where you can find more on that technique: Cuttlebug Negative Effect.

Have a good rest of the weekend, if I don't see you again;)

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I just love that cuttlebug negative effect technique!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!