Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sassy Wednesday a Day Late

This Wednesday the challenge with my Sassy friends was to make a card with flowers on it. Since we started April with a "showers" card we ended it with a "flowers" card....April Showers Bring May Flowers...arent we cute?? LOL:)
For my card I used the new Papertrey Ink set Garden of Life. I love this set, these flowers are so pretty, love 'em!
I discovered something very handy about clear stamps while making this card. This bottom panel designer paper is the Prints Pack from SU! and the dots are really Blush Blossom, not Pink Passion. I needed Pink Passion polka-dotted paper so I used the little dot in this stamp set and stamped over the Blush Blossom dots! This is probably common practice among the stamping world but I just figured it out, lol.

And here is an updated picture of those cute baby Robin's living in my holly bush:)

Have a great day and be sure to check out my previous post to enter Unity Stamp Company's Giveaway of the Week!

Oh and Unity Stamp Company is the newest Member Company over at SCS...they should be up soon, keep checking! There are going to be some great surprises coming up there soon.... :)

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use the polka dots stamp OVER TOP of an already dotted paper!!! I have been resisting getting that set, but I think now I may have to get it!!! This card is quite cute, I am loving the flowers, too!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card... the colours and layout are great.

    I can see beaks as well as fluff in the nest (as opposed to just fluff!!).

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!