Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Unity Challenge and a Sassy Challenge

This 1st card is for last Thursday's Project of the Week for Unity Stamp Company.

The flower was made by stamping it onto a transparency sheet and then painting on it with Crystal Effects and reinkers. I dusted some glitter on it while it was wet and it is really sparkly in person, you should see it.

This challenge was hosted by AJ.

This picture makes it look like of dark and yucky, sorry about that.

If you'd like to check this challenge out for yourself you can find it here:
Unity Stamp Company Challenge at SCS

The quote stamp is one of the new releases, it is called "Blossom". The flower is from the Kit "Spring Has Sprung".The 2nd card is my weekly Sassy Challenge card. This week we were to make a simple one-layer card.
I chose to use the Papertrey Ink Garden of Life set for my card. The card is a 4x4 square.
(If you are going to the Williamsburg Shoebox Swap, you're making this card;))

It was nice to take a break and dig out from under these wedding invitations! I am in the process of cutting the cardstock for 100+ invites and it is giving me a sore shoulder!! I may need workers comp!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fabulous!! Y'all are killing me with these new Unity stamps! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thses are both beautiful! i gotta get those unity stamps...gotta, gotta, gotta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the transparency flower. I own and haven't used the paints but afterseeing thiscard, I will pull them out.

    I love the Sister Stamp set, the Trees, and the Flower set from Unity. And the "Don't cry" stamp made me think of my sisters first grandchild. I am making my first scrapbook to give my sister in celebration.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!