Monday, June 9, 2008

And the winner is.....

Well, is it a successful year if I had 47 comments for my Blogaversary?

Sure, why not, lol??

I do love each and every comment that was left for me and appreciate them all. It just made me LMAO last night reading Dear Paperlicious' post about blog candy and the impossibility of reading through 756 comments....yeah, I don't have that problem, hehe:)

Anyway, here is the REAL winner:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
8
Timestamp: 2008-06-09 12:51:06 UTC


Jackie said...
Happy Blogaversary! I have enjoyed seeing your lovely creations and look forward to more! I think I have done more shopping than stamping lately, but that's half the fun, right? Thanks for the chance at such wonderful blog candy!
June 5, 2008 11:47 AM

I just emailed you for your address.
Congrats!!

No stamping...too busy with a visit from my mom and dad from FL...they're gone now and took our daughter, Rachel, with them for 2 weeks...so there might not be much *stamping* going on for the next 2 weeks either... ;)

Oh and it was 102* here yesterday, the same today...how's the weather where you are? (maybe i'll give something away for those that answer that question...then I know you're reading)

7 comments:

  1. WooHoo - I am so excited, thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jackie! Its HOT HOT HOT here, too! Too hot to stamp. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blogaversy Jimmi ... not sure how I missed your other post about it ....keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading! :) Enjoy your adult time! ;)
    Sherri aka sherristampsalot

    ReplyDelete
  5. It actually cooled down here today, it was 84, but it has been low 90's. All I know is it is gonna be hot one this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If we had 102 degree weather, I would be staying inside the house and inviting friends over for stamping fun and raspberry lemonade.
    After a slow start to summer, MN is having weather in the 70's and the evenings have been wonderful, high 50's and so far, no mosquitos.
    I heard thunder in the distance but so far, no rain.

    Hey Jackie,
    If you live in MN can I invite you over for a stamp day? (Shhhh,Maybe I can get her to share....gdr) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your Blogaversary! It is finally cooler today...94 but barely humid! Compared to three days of 100+ and disgusting humidity.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!