Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last Sneaky-Peeky's For You!

Tonight is the Unity Release Party!

The Party is at: 9-11pm EST, 8-10pm CST, 7-9pm MST and 6-8pm PST.
It will be held in Unity's SCS Member Forum.
There will be a special 25% discount on the 1st 25 orders, $5.00 shipping on EVERY ORDER and prizes galore!!

This is the whole card from my sneaky peeky yesterday!

I wanted to show y'all that The Dad's of All Kinds kit can be used for your girlfriends and not just for Dad's!

I love black and pink so I had to use those colors for my Girl's Night Out card.
This second card is my entry for Patter's New Release Sketch Challenge:
The stamps on this card are from the Cupcakes a'la Yummy kit being released tonight! It is so adorable and has several adorable cupcakes and sayings to go with them.
You still have time to enter to win my blog candy: HERE
Lauren has 2 kits to give away: HERE
and Patter has a kit to give away, too: HERE
Be sure to check out all the design team member's blogs! There are sneak peek's everywhere!!
SEE YOU TONIGHT!!

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are stunning, Jimmi! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that little cupcake card is so delightful!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!