Friday, June 6, 2008

Unity Specials and Congrats!

My daughter needed a birthday card for her friends party tonight so I whipped this up with my new Unity Stamp Company Kit Flirty Flowers.
When I showed her the card to ask if it was ok she said it was too cute and she wants it for herself...and it's not her birthday...but I made her one anyway and left off the *birthday* part;)

I used all SU! colors of ink and cardstock and the new K&Company paper pad I got last weekend called Berry Sweet.

Yesterday Unity Stamp Company welcomed 8 new design team members! Anglea was looking for one but there were soooooo many awesome submissions she had to pick 8 of them!
Lauren Meader
Jennifer Buck
Amber Hight
Natalie Dever
Heather Brown
Patter Cross
Ana Wohlfahrt
Maren Benedict

To celebrate these 8 new DT members there is a HUGE special going on at Unity Stamp Company right now!
There is a special way to order so...:
**CLICK HERE FOR THIS HUGE SPECIAL**

Also, shipping to the US and Canada is $5.00 for all Unity Stamp Company orders.

Dont forget to comment here for my Blogaversary Candy!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how BEAUTIFUL! This card is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty! I love the font at the bottom and the pinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors on this card - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, gorgeous card. I can't blame your daughter for wanting her own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is really a very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors! Your daughter is very lucky to have such a talented Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cute!! I love how you have the pitcher tipped! The velvet ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card!! love it.. so pretty and fresh looking!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!