Monday, June 16, 2008

My Retirement Gift To You

After years of dedicated service, the following stamp sets from the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 are retiring. So, let's give them a big sendoff and wish them all the best as they begin a new chapter in their lives. But don't wait too long--they're only available through August 10, 2008, and then they're headed to warmer climes!

Retired List (Alphabetical)
Retired List (Numerical)

My retirment gift to you is that if you want any of these stamps, they are yours until August 10th for a 15% off!!

Just contact me at jimmipm@msn.com!

Of course all orders over $150.00 recieve Hostess Benefits!!

Oh and until July 31st you can get any other Stampin' Up! product for 10% off from me;)

1 comment:

  1. Warmer climates? Does that mean they're coming to live with me???

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!